Friday, July 13, 2012

Hello!  I have finally started a blog for the Yates family.   
As you know, Mr. Daren Michael and I tied the knot on  
Saturday, May 19, 2012 
2 months ago in just 6 short days.  
Wow, I can't believe it's been that long - It's gone by too fast! 
We have been able to spend most of our married lives enjoying the
 company of our wonderful families on
vacations and in various other celebrations.  
I've decided to post some pictures from our [wedding day] 
and what we've been up to so far in our short 2 months of marriage... Enjoy!  

[Our Wedding Day]






Honeymoon
[Cabo San Lucas]
 [Puerto Vallarta]

Family Times
[Lake Powell]
 [Birthday Time!]
 [4th of July at Flaming Gorge]
 [Golfing in Bear Lake]

1 comment:

  1. So cute Linds! I'm excited to read your boggy blog.

    ReplyDelete